C-Skins Session 22L Dry Bag Backpack
C-Skins Session 22L Dry Bag Backpack Info
The C-Skins Session 22L dry bag superbly constructed with heat welded seam construction, a durable PVC tarpaulin base, combined with incredibly lightweight tough nylon, sturdy, well padded, adjustable shoulder straps and chest strap. When bag weight or space is a deciding factor this dry bag 'out weighs' many other dry backpack bags - at just under 500gm.
Based around a roll top design like most other dry bags but with the added benefit of padded shoulder straps to create a superb backpack/rucksack style design making the C-Skins Session dry bag a more comfortable option and a great dry bag for cycling/walking and even wild swimming use.
This C-Skins Session is great for carrying your wet or dry kit - post or pre swim/cycle/run/surf or SUP session.
C-Skins Session 22L Dry Bag Backpack Features
- 22L dry bag - backpack style
- Roll top design
- Heat welded sealed seam construction
- Durable PVC tarpaulin base
- Lightweight tough rip stop nylon
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps and chest strap
- Padded rear with ventilation panels
- Touch screen compatible phone pocket
- External side entry front pocket for small essentials with Waterproof Zip
- Lash Points
- Can be fastened to create a grab handle or secured via the side quick release clips
- Weight: 488gm
- Dimensions: Height: 38cm x Width: 28cm x Depth: 15cm